Thursday, September 8, 2011

Nerdy Girl Confessions

I'm bored. So I decided to create a list of things about me that most people don't know:

1. Solving equations gives me chills... the good kind.
2. Party in the USA and Our Song are lowkey my SONGS!
3.I'd rather read a good book than party.
4. One of my favorite things to do is update my resume.
5. <------ This is my favorite number.
6. Realizing I can read, write, and speak a little Japanese excited me.
7. One of my biggest goals is to know French, Japanese, Arabic, Spanish, Russian, and Mandarin by 30.
8. I'm 20 years old and I STILL HAVE my V-card.
9. I'm a huge fan of country music.
10. A sizeable portion of my money goes to buying books.
11. I always wished I could wear glasses, so I got the non-prescription kind.
12. An intelligent and witty man is LEAGUES more attractive than a pretty boy.
13. I saw 6 out of the 7 Harry Potter movies at midnight and went in costume.
14. At one point in life I understood binary code.
15. I still watch cartoons... and laugh even if I've seen it before.
16. I love anime and draw anime characters when I'm bored.
17. I used to do people's math homework in high school for fun.
18. I think well written essays are an underrated art.
19. I prefer to be atleast 20 minutes early for all of my classes.
20. I procrasinate because doing homework last minute gives me an adrenaline rush!

So yes, I am a nerd, and while I may not create social networking websites in my off time, have a pocket protector, or regularly get shoved into lockers, I'm quite proud of my nerd status.

P.S. One day I'm going to get myself a Segway!

No comments:

Post a Comment